share your stories with others nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 08:06 PM

You must have some funny or memorable story in your nudist life. First experience as a nudist, impressive beach, funny thing and so on... Let's share it with others

Members Only

• 28Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2017 at 02:31 PM

I've been a nudist for more than 20 years. Very comfortable being nude at home alone or with friends, at nude beaches, nudist gatherings and camps, and so on. But earlier this year I went on a nudist cruise. We had to be clothed in port or stay out of sight of the shore, and there would be an announcement over the PA that nudity was now ok on deck, etc. The first afternoon, leaving our embarkation port, I felt a weird resistance to leaving the cabin while nude. It just didn't feel right. For less than five minutes: maybe it was encountering other nude people in the corridor that eased the last awkwardness. I had thought I could be comfortably nude in almost any situation and was surprised to find that wasn't the case. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM

A few years ago I moved into a community that seemed to be getting more Morman lads preaching their word door to door. Being a nudist, and being polite, I would slip on shorts before answering the door. After I experienced everal Morman callers within a short period of time I decided I had enough of it and answered the door naked- invited them in for a chat. They couldn't run fast enough. Haven't had a problem since. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2017 at 10:15 AM

Sometimes naked fun can be very communicative.

My wife and I had already gone to the resort a few times; but that particular time we decided to bring our daughter for her first trip.  One resort we had never visited was having their annual open house; we decided to go there.

My daughter was a bit weirded out at first, since she had never been nude "in public."  And when we checked in we were surrounded by naked people.  We went back to the car and undressed.  My wife didn't often go nude right away at that point; but she decided to get naked to encourage our daughter.

We walked to the pool area, and once we got there, my daughter's face just lit up: the pool area was full of naked kids.  Before long she took off running to join the other children.  

We sat down right by the pool.  My wife was still very reserved and passively observed all the activities going on.  My daughter came over and asked us to participate in a game of tag with the kids.  I volunteered, while my wife opted to stay behind. 

As I ran around the pool chasing and being chased, I would occasionally glance over at my wife, who was still just sitting there watching.

Then, after a while, my wife got up to ask me something.  I never found out what she wanted to tell me because our daughter tagged her before she even got to me.  And she found herself an unwitting participant in our game!

And the next thing I knew, my wife was running around the pool, boobs bouncing, with a big smile on her face.  She had gotten in on the fun; and in the process, dropped her inhibitions.

After that, we all played together, running around naked and jumping in and out of the pool.  All day long.  My wife was totally relaxed, talking with other parents and socializing.  My daughter was just having a blast.  When the manager requested people for the annual resort pictures, my wife actually volunteered to pose!  I was already surprised by her participating in activities, and I certainly didn't expect her to actually want to pose naked for pictures (I never got that picture btw, the manager kept it in the resort photo album)!

All in all, it was a perfect nudist day.  My daughter having a blast and my wife finally being openly naked.  That's why it's my favorite memory of the three of us happily naked!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 07:42 PM

My first time being nude in public was at a city park in Minneapolis locally called "bareass beach". It was located on the flats of the Mississippi River. It consisted of lots of trails threading their way through a thick stand of sumac with open areas that provided semi private areas to spread a blanket and lie in the sun naked. Of course others could walk by and see you and chat or join you for lots of fun times.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 12:21 AM

In Johannesburg I live in a house where the yard is walled and I often go naked. I think that the neighbours on one side (two young girls) have seen me naked. The other two sides have been quiet so I assume thay do not look over the wall. I have twice opened the front door to go into the front yard and found people about to knock. Both times they have just walked on without comment. Once I was watering the garden and the man across the street saw me. His comment was that I was naked in the cold. He didn't seem fazed that I was naked, just that it was cold - probably my cock had shrunk a little in the cold!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 01:03 AM

I went to an island in Australia that had a nude beach you walk into about 1.5 mile; Wehn I got there I got nude. Later a boat w/motor w/teen girls came by real close and parked to go snorkeling. They had talk mom into rent them a boat, so they could boat around to the nude beach to watch some men/boys. Mom obviously didn't know they were into that being they were about 15 or so. They got their eyes full, LOL!both above water and uder water w/goggles, etc. They came within 50 ft of the guys naked and sometimes stared. They had a little brother they got to leave the boat and walk on the trail. No telling what they got him to do other times, LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I had similar experiences when I first started going nude in front of others.I modeling for a professional sketch artist. I always was aroused at the start even though I wasen't planning it. She was wondering what I could do to relax and I suggessted that I could masterbate. I thought she would think I was a pervert but she was open to letting me do it while she watched. It was an enjoyable experience and allowed me to feel more comfortable with my body. Later before we started our session she would let me lay back while she stroked me. It did allow me to relax!

Later I began to model for a male photographer. He said he needed to trim my hair and I allowed him to touch me there while he trimmed things up. I was so turned on and confused at first. I had such an incredible erection and could not get it down. He wanted to help me and I allowed him to stroke me off. it was such an incredible experience and i felt such guilt and intense pleasure. I stopped modeling for him for awhile. I then went to work for another male photographer. He liked when I had an erection and wanted to use it in his art saying that it is a natural and beautiful part of the male body and I agree. I felt so comfortable around him and could talk about anything during the shoot. When finished he began to undress and asked if it bothered me. I was so fascinated at what was happening that I could not say no. I allowed him to touch and kiss me all over and I could not believe how exciting it was that I began to do the same to him. It was my first real experience and we met a few more times. Later I ws not able to see him and I went back to the previous artist and we did a lot of photography and later had a regular thing going for years.

At this point I am done with bi experimenting but I will say that I look back on those memories very fondly and am glad I started modeling nude and getting to know myself better.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2011 at 07:16 AM

I WILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST NUDIST EVENT. IT SIMPLY CAME BY CHANCE. TRAVELING OUT OF STATE, STOP FOR GAS AND VERY TIRED. WHILE IN LINE TO PAY, A YOUNG LADY BEGAN TO TALK TO MY WIFE AND ME. AFTER DISCOVERING THAT WE HAD BEEN TRAVELING FOR A WHILE SHE INVITED US TO THERE PLACE FOR A BREAK FROM THE HIGHWAY. WE TOOK HER UP ON HER INVITE ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HER PLACE WAS AT A NUDIST CAMP. WE WERE SO AMAZED BUT YET FASCINATED WITH OUR SURROUNDINGS. BEING FULLY CLOTHED WE BEGAN TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE. MY WIFE ASKED ME IF I COULD EVER BE NAKED IN PUBLIC LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE. SHE LATER ADMITTED TO ME THAT SHE FELT THAT SHE COULD ONLY IF I COULD. WE TOOK OFF ALL OF CLOTHES AND BEGAN TO MINGLE WITH OUR NEW FOUND FRIENDS. WE STAYED FOR HOURS AND THE REST IS HISTORY. NUDITY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE OUR LIFE-STYLE. THERE IS NO BETTER SENSE OF FREEDOM IN THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. ...........NUDIST FOR LIFE.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2010 at 03:44 PM

When I first came to a nudist beach in 1993, even that I had been resoleved to become a nudist, it took me about an hour to take off my swim suit. And after that I felt immediately that my penis was erect. It was horrible! I got frightened that two or three hundred nudists gathered on the beach would see that.
    I fell down on a towel to hide the erection. Only in another half an hour I felt that the erection was not so strong and managed to stand up. I did that only to run as quickly as possible to the river and to plunge myself into the water.
    Fortunately, fifteen or twenty minutes of active swimming in cold water (some 55F to 60F) was enough to get rid of the erection. When I was walking to my towel, I was almost quiet and looking at the other nudists with a smile.
    By the end of the day, I was sure that joining nudists was the best thing I had ever done.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2010 at 09:07 AM

One night my girlfriend and I were enjoying a bit of nudity under the stars in her yard and talking about public nudity. When she dared me to go across the street to where there was a picnic table in a factory parking lot, I ran naked to the table and began jumping up and down on it, waving my hands in the air at her. Suddenly, in the quiet of the night, a man on a bicycle on his way home from a night shift of work, rode past and, looking right at me, smiled and waved back.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I am seeking a tall slim lady who want to share her foxy nudy body with me.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 09:36 PM

I use to live in the Mountains with a few neighbors around so I was always Nude in the house or go in my back yard to feed my Dogs. One Sunday morning my door bell rang and I opened the door without realizing I was Nude. There was a couple with religious magzine in their hand looking at me dumbstruck and I quickly closed the door. Needless to say I never had any religious people calling on my door for the rest of the time I lived there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2010 at 06:18 AM

One evening on the way to the home, I stoped the car in a grove in the town. There was a lot of paths and I decided to do a short naked run through the grove. So I took off my shirt and shorts and started run in one way. It was dark there and sudenly I came on the place I've already gone through. I tried again and again I couldn't find the way back to my car. I followed the way to the light and found the way it was familiar to me. I managed to reach the car, set in it naked and went home. I felt relaxed.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 12:48 PM

A funny thing that happened to me at a nudist beach.
    Two mates and I went fishing outside Sydney heads early in the morning, after a good days fishing we returned through the heads and it being the beautiful sunny day it was we decided to stop in at Lady Jane beach just in the heads for a swim and to check the women out.
    We anchored off the beach and stripped off and dived into the water and swam to the beach, after playing around for a while we walked along the water’s edge checking out the women and as we were walking along a woman’s voice called out “theirs Rickey ******” I looked to see a woman with a big floppy hat and sunglasses waving at me, it turned out to be a mates sister looking absolutely beautiful, it turned out that they were regulars at Lady Jane beach, I introduced my mates to her and her husband and after a bit of a chat “and an eye full” we went on our way, we always had something in common to talk about after that whenever we met.
    You never know who, when or where it might happen!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 06:24 AM

Living in town stinks, because it is hard to go outside unless it is dark, so you get no comlaints. My mailbox was just outside my front door, and I always get the mail nude. Of course I have to look and make sure there is no one around before stepping outside. I did this, and one day my neighbor comes around the corner! He just smiles and says good afternoon to me and we both go on our maerry ways!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 09:54 AM

I moved to Florida. My first week at Miami Beach someone told me about a nude beach, so I up and went looking for it. After two days I found the place and thought maybe I can try it too. I did. I was nude for the very first time in public and I felt free. Funny thing though, was that on that same day there was a TV crew there interviewing people on the beach. It turned out to be the Latin American version of Montel and Maury called Sevsec. Guess what? I got interviewed and filmed, on my my first day. Months later, I saw the show and I was nude on TV, censored of course, to the Latino market of 31,000,000.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 08:05 PM

I was in the Rhodesian army in the mid 70's and went to a club in the city I was in. I meet up with two girls and they wanted to go swimming in the nude as it was a city there was no place but the city pool so we went there clumbed over the wall and went swimming. When we wanted to leave there was this car next to mine the only problem it had blue lights attached to the roof and a very unfriendly chap in the drivers seat. He asked us what we had been up to and before I could answer him the one girl said we been swimming nude Daddy of hell I am in it now. He stood up out of the car and man he was big he looked me up and down then said ok now you done this sonny what is your next step?? I said well as it was the first time I had meet his off spring I would like to see her more. He replied ok with me but no sex and if you do and I find out you will be marring her well we dated for about 4 years but I left the and moved to the UK so lost contact with her. But from that day on I have always liked going nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 08:04 AM

Although I had been a nudist/naturist for a long time at home and on local beaches. The funniest feeling I had was my first time at a nude club; I went to the bar for a snack paid from my wallet and instictively tried to put the wallet back in my nonexcistant trouser pocket.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2010 at 07:30 AM

I started going nude in Germany when I was stationed there in the USAF.  The little town I lived in was not near any American installations and I started going to the local lake where attire was verboten.  Soon I was spending every weekend there and just not wearing anything off duty.  Now that I'm retired I'm a member of AANR and the Mira Vista resort in Marana, AZ.

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com