pubic hair females nudist from florida for friends or more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2006 at 05:46 AM

me and my wife are home nudest we go nude all the time work in the yard nude and we keep our pubic hair removed all the time are there aanybody else out there the same way male or female
  • 176Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2017 at 08:59 AM

Each to their own,  but I'n over 50 years old and have no desire to look pre-pubescent. I keep them trimmed and tidy and that's what I like best on a lady.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2016 at 03:48 PM

For me....it's to each their own. I have a full bush down stairs, on my butt and all over my scrotum. Runs in the family. My ex had a fluffy bush too and she never felt compelled to conform. The smoothies tend to be the swingers for the most part and while we have tried, that isn't our thing. 

We do have good friends who are in both camps or in a state in between too. It's all up to the owner and what is comfortable for them. 

Going down on someone hairy isn't the worst thing in the world either. Never understood why so many became repulsed by it.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2014 at 08:34 AM

We r both bald but im the only one that is nude all the time around the pool and at

home.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2014 at 03:44 PM

its like candy or pizza, some people likes it some people dont, to me i like some or nothing

• View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2014 at 03:24 AM

Both of us are shaved but im the only home nudist

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I prefer shaven smooth & have been for a number of now, a short landing strip is nice also

the main thing is no pubic hair when going down for a special treat. :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 01:14 PM

The landing strip is nice. When you are blonde or red it is stunning. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 03:26 PM

GF likes them trimmed short.  I also like hers trimmed, cuz she is VERY haiy.

Guess it's the fact you have less hair in your mouth after a "crotch adventure"?

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I've been a smoothie since the mid 80's.  An electric shaver seems to work best for me.  Occasionally I'll still get a little nick in the scrotum but I have misgivings about putting anything really sharp down there.  My last g/f was blonde and just kept her pubes short, but flexible.  Prior to that g/f was on who used to go to a commercial establishment to have her pubes "sugared".  Smooth and nice for a week or two but then needed to be done again in a month's time.  My g/f prior to that became a shaver because of me.  Whenever she knew I was coming over she'd run a bath and grab a disposible razor.  I got a "NO NO" for my most recent g/f but we broke up before I could use it on her.  Stay tuned, I'll keep you advised.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect ~
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I love pubic hairs on young women, also trimmed is ok but I don't like completely shaved, no personality at all, for me.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 02:47 AM

I always used to be completely smooth but now like a little fuzz, however on a women I find that pubic hair type matters so much in the shaved/natural debate. If the hair is fine and does not cover to much area, well trimmed, is for me. If the hair is thick and course...............let it grow nothing looks finer or tastes better !!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 04, 2012 at 09:03 PM

I've been shaving my pubes for many years. I love the 'naked' feeling. I've started to leave a tuft overtop but from back to front I shave. Want my lovers to not have to deal with the 'hair in the teeth' syndrome.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2012 at 08:32 PM

Indeed ! I go out nude to my garden to prepare and harvest. I also prefer to shave my pubic hair. I also shave my 'hind quarters' as well. Actually I shave the genitals and anal area but do leave (lately) a tuft above my penis. I shave for practicle reasons. I don't want to inflict my pubic hairs on my lovers. They usually prefer this; not all but most.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I prefer girls with long hair on there head and no hair anywhere else. I feel they are much prettier that way. I also HATE tattoos on Girls makes them look like a drunken sailor.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 05:39 AM

Shaving everything isn't for everyone, I think in your case trimming the sides & using a hair trimmer to shorten the long hairs might improve the look. Try it! If you don't like let it grow back. I'm a smoothie & enjoy it.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 05:19 AM

I'm with you I enjoy being a smoothie for the past 2 years.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 05:12 AM

I heard that shaving is very common with the young females and now its popular with the males as well.I wondered why this fade got so popular, so I decided to try it. I goggled the subject matter first for some advice, once I had enough info I started small. I used hair trimmers to remove the long hair around my penis down to the base, then shaved the short hairs on my penis for starters. I did this because I wasn't sure I would like it, feel comfortable & get used to the way it looked. Months went by before I removing the hairs off my scrotum shaving everyday or everyother day in the shower. Months later I starting shaving everything from the anal forward that was 2 years ago. Feels good being a smoothie, if anyone needs advice let me know. The one thing that I do miss is a partner or friend, so we could shave each other, that would make life a lot easier..
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM

hi i like the feeling of being smooth and nothing to hide.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com