Where are the best beaches to safely go nude in south Englan UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 15, 2015 at 09:49 PM

Am new to this, but want to set off the right way , & sunbathe safely on local beaches.....suggestions most welcome 

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2017 at 08:50 AM

I went to studland last year towards the end of the season and loved it, Im looking to go back some weekends this year so if anyone wants to join or go as a group just shout or message me here

Hope to chat soon. xx

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2015 at 04:31 PM

If you happen to be closer to the western part of Dorset, then try Ringstead Beach (just east of the Portland peninsula) - it's pebbly and a longish trek from the car park (walking shoes advisable!).  Quieter than Studland, the eastern end of the beach is where you will find fellow naturists.  Am planning a visit there soon ............ DeeDee, I would also be happy to act as your chaperone!  Best wishes xxx

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2015 at 03:38 AM

Have you tried Studland? If you are in Hampshire its just across the ferry from Bournemouth. Drive towards Swanage for half a mile and you will see cars parked both sides on the verges. Follow the path through the scrub and onto the dunes for about 15 minutes - gays to the left, others to the right. There are dunes that lead down to quite an extensive flat beach but beware that textiles walk through the area especially on the shoreline. Its a great beach, not been this year yet but had intended to. Generally, one is left alone but as afternoon turns to evening motorbike patrols have a habit of appearing lest anyone should be doing something they shouldn't! Oh, and the (male) meerkats wander around all day.

I love and miss the sound of the sea, the gulls, the slight breeze and warmth of the sun even amongst the dunes which can give shelter if the wind is strong - camping isnt allowed overnight but some small tents pop up on hot days as do wind breaks and parasols. There are no loos for a couple of miles or refreshment facilities so take everything you might need.

I would be very happy to join you - if you wish as I could really do with another sandy "fix".  

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2015 at 06:24 AM

Fairlight Glen beach near Hastings. But as I dont know where you are, you could also sunbathe at Eureka sun club near Fawkham, Kent.  This has a nice field, swimming pool, sauna etc.  Hope this helps?

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com