Nude beaches everywhere Sports and travel Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 16, 2006 at 12:50 PM

Hi im a web developer, and thought it could be nice to have a homepage where all nudebeaches in the world was on one homepage. Just with a title, maybe photo and description... BUT I need some information about beaches...

S? please write good beaches outsite Europe (I already got a lot of theme)
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 04:00 PM

This is Wai-O-Tapu stream 30 minutes South of Rotorua, New Zealand. Its a hot thermal river that flows at between 38 and 41 degrees C depending how much rain there has been. It use to be called the 'secret spot' and was known by nudists, nowadays it gets more tourists as it has been mentioned in too many travel guides. The stream has a bridge and the side I am bathing is less used, on the other side is where the textiles go swimming. 9 times out of 10 you can usually bathe naked on the side I am standing, if you don't mind the occational perv standing on the bridge looking at you. It doesn't bother me, they can look all they want!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 03:50 PM

This photo is Peka Peka Beach about 1.5 hours drive north of Wellington in New Zealand.
    Its a well known nude beach on the Kapiti Coast, mainly frequented by men, but some women and couples in the height of summer. Its a grey sand beach with drift wood. Nice for swimming in summer and plenty of sand dunes.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2006 at 11:38 PM

New York City area:
    Jones Beach, walk past lot 6, past the gay section
    Fire Island where it meets Robert Moses State Park--by Red White Lighthouse
    Jacob Riis Park by Far Rockaway
    Fowler Beach, Southhampton, toward the left
    Sandy Hook in New Jersey [boat from downtown Manhattan takes you there]

Massachusetts:
    Crane's Beac in Ipswich--gay section 15 minutes walk to the right
    Lucy Vincent Beach on Martha's Vineyard
    on Nantucket, go to Surfside Beach, 20 minute walk to the left
    Truro Beach-Cape Cod National Seashore

Maine
    Ogunquit Beach, on the land side of the beach dunes

Florida/Miami
    Hallover Beach just past Bal Harbour

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone have information about nude beaches in Malaysia. I understand there are no official ones. Do any of the islands offer opportunities?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2006 at 03:48 PM

Hi, there

I've just visited Australia and New Zealand (from the UK) and got a list of nudist beaches from the internet: they're called free beaches in both countries. Managed to visit 2 in New Zealand (sorry, no photos). The first, Uretiti in Northland, didn't seem to have any nudists on it when I was there: the other, Pekapeka on the Kapiti Coast was almost deserted apart from one local (who didn't strip off, but congratulated me on braving the jellyfish by going in for a skinny-dip). Both were really surf beaches, I'd say.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2006 at 04:04 PM

I'm looking for nude beaches in peru, south america...do you know of any? there is a great one in miami,fl, called halouver beach
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com