Naked Motorcycling?? Sports and travel Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 01:04 PM

Anybody know good places to go motorcyling nude? I would think it would have to be an offroad type of adventure. Most likely on a large tract of private land. I have been exploring trails in my area, but can't seem to find suitable places yet, at least not where you could ride for an hour or so without the possibility of running across a bunch of textile clad folks. I've got the bike to do it, just need the right place. Someplace where you could just leave the clothes behind and ride off for a while, nothing but boots, helmet and gloves and be miles away from the nearest clothing.
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2016 at 05:11 AM

I went to a nudist resort last summer and took my bike with me. I got to ride around the property, but since the speed limit there is 5MPH, it was first gear only riding.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM

Finally got a chance to ride my bike nude. I went to Indian Hills Nudist Resort over the July Fourth week to camp. Took the bike along and took the opportunity to ride it around the resort. Speed limit was only 10 MOH, so never got out of 1st gear. But I did ride it for a short period. I still would like to ride it in an area that I can go for aways before covering the same territory again though. Preferrably several miles.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2013 at 05:53 AM

Just thought I wuld bump this back up and see if anyone else might want to comment on this. The weather is warming up  nicely here, so riding weather is on again.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 03:53 AM

If no one else wants to share about riding motorcycles naked, how about riding ATVs naked. Anybody have anything to say about that?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2012 at 04:06 AM

Quoting Nacktmodel:

on my bike

Do you ever get to ride it nude? That looks more like a scooter rather than a motorcycle though. But I guess it will do for this subject.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Used to ride my dirt bike nude  (Suzuki DR650) now only have the hog to ride and haven't as yet.
    Love to go and party after rides mmmm
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 04:50 AM

on my bike

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2012 at 02:36 PM

I guess having 54 acres makes it easier for us to host stuff like that. And we don't allow outside hunters on to the place. Any game/trail cams I find, I use for target practice.

Big problem here now is pecan season is starting, so there are always people dropping by. And the orchards are at least somewhat visible from the road so we can't harvest while nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2012 at 05:15 PM

Quoting Scruffy49:

I've got 2 of that style as well. 4 people live here, the 3 that ride are all narturists and have all ridden nude. It's much more pleasant at a road bike type rally than it is in dune or desert off road scenarios. Some of the offroad parks do actually allow it, you just have to be careful to stay in the right section.

Try putting something together where you live. We're having a vintage bike aimed Rare Putts and Bare Butts get together here in the spring or early summer. For local naturists who happen to have older motorcycles... i.e. pre-1970 HD Big Twins, pre-unit British bikes, points fired off road bikes... no liquid cooled, no monshocks, etc. And it won't be advertized online or in the local bike press. Just in the local naturist community. Try putting together something similar for your area. Who knows, it may take off, worst case, you'll hopefully get a couple local nude riding buddies.

I don't live in a Desert/Dune type area, the other picture I posted may have thrown you off on that matter. As far as putting something to gether like you mentioned, that would not be possible without a place to do it. If I knew of a place,  I would already be riding there, and would be relating a story of having ridden naked rather than asking if anyone knew of a good place. Besides, hunting season is coming up so people will be in the woods more, as well as puttting out Game cameras. So the possibility of ending up on someone's Trail cam increases along with running into folks out hunting in the woods.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I've got 2 of that style as well. 4 people live here, the 3 that ride are all narturists and have all ridden nude. It's much more pleasant at a road bike type rally than it is in dune or desert off road scenarios. Some of the offroad parks do actually allow it, you just have to be careful to stay in the right section.

Try putting something together where you live. We're having a vintage bike aimed Rare Putts and Bare Butts get together here in the spring or early summer. For local naturists who happen to have older motorcycles... i.e. pre-1970 HD Big Twins, pre-unit British bikes, points fired off road bikes... no liquid cooled, no monshocks, etc. And it won't be advertized online or in the local bike press. Just in the local naturist community. Try putting together something similar for your area. Who knows, it may take off, worst case, you'll hopefully get a couple local nude riding buddies.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:53 AM

Quoting Scruffy49:

Most any major cruiser bike rally has an adults only section. It's common to ride sans clothing there. Have done so on my own property as well, but don't really recommend it. Around here, there are far too many thorny brushy areas that unfortunately harbor a LOT of ticks. Picking one off normally covered areas is not fun.

Try it with an on-road bike first. Maybe at your local naturist facility. Off-road opens some some possibilities you probably really don't want to try. If you are in a desert area it may be better than here in the south east, but sand is going to leave some interesting welts too...

Mine is an onroad/offroad bike. It is street legal, but also off-roadable. It is licensed for the road and has all the necessary lights, turnsignals and horn. I ride it to work and anywhere else I want to go. So no need for a street only bike, mine fits the bill for either type of riding.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2012 at 02:27 PM

Most any major cruiser bike rally has an adults only section. It's common to ride sans clothing there. Have done so on my own property as well, but don't really recommend it. Around here, there are far too many thorny brushy areas that unfortunately harbor a LOT of ticks. Picking one off normally covered areas is not fun.

Try it with an on-road bike first. Maybe at your local naturist facility. Off-road opens some some possibilities you probably really don't want to try. If you are in a desert area it may be better than here in the south east, but sand is going to leave some interesting welts too...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2012 at 03:55 AM

Has anyone ever thought about naked motorcycling? I know there are some folks on here that have posted pictures of bikes in their profile. Have you ever ridden them Sans Clothes?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2012 at 04:51 AM

Has anybody DONE any naked motorcycling? If so, how did it go? Where were you at to do it? Were you alone or with others?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 04:10 AM

These guys have the idea. But this place is too far for me to travel to just to ride for awhile. Looking for someplace closer to home maybe. A more wooded area with trails open grassy areas too. Since this is in the topic Sports and Travel, I'm unsure which this falls under. Offroad motorcycling is a sport, and you are traveling when you are doing it. Plus there may be some traveling just to get to a place to do it. SoI guess it's both.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com