Christian Nudists in California? Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 10:50 AM

I am a believer in Christ. I like to be nude, it is natural. (weather permitting) The sin that some have a problem with is all in your mind. No matter what we see or do, we each have a choice to dwell on lust or what ever causes you to sin. To each his own. When I see women with clothes on, I have a pretty darn good idea what they will look like without clothes. It is my choice to look to it (pun intended) that way.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2007 at 08:08 PM

Hello, I'm new to this site and I have no picture yet,, but oh well. Glad to meet fellow christians here.
    I agree, the choice to sin is in the head and what a person feeds on,eventually will penetrate the heart. I have been to some resorts,,and through those experiences it showed me that every human being is a creation God whether clothed or unclothed. Lust is part of our sin nature,, but we don't have obey the flesh. Follow after the Spirit of God and we can have a better time being nude socialably. When are in lust mode, it creates so much stress and who wants that.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2007 at 02:28 PM

I agree
    My parents wouldn't though
    I think that as long as you can do it without having unclean thoughts it's fine
    It's not always about sex when your nude.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com