Shaving of genitals, pros and cons Nudists and Nude Life in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 16, 2007 at 11:34 AM

I'll start this commentary by saying, it is anyone's right to do do anything to their body they choose. However, I am a confirmed fan of those females who choose not to shave their genital area. Whether their pubic hair is blond, brunette, red or black, it's presence in whatever configuration is amazing in it's natural beauty. Some women have straight pubic hair, most have a very curly matted pubic hair. Some hair though matted just barely covers the mons veneris, sometimes it grows along side the labia majora between her legs even extending to her anal area. I knew of a lady whose pubic triangle extended up to just a couple of inches below her navel. I also knew a lady who had one (1)long black hair amidst very light blond fuzz. Some hair is very thick, some very light but in whatever state it is marvelous to behold in it's natural beauty. I will also state that I have viewed many women on sites like this that have shaved and my opinion is overwhelmingly that they detract from her natural God given beauty by shaving her pubic hair. I will state that I also have seen some which though shaven, reveal some unusual factors of feminine beauty. I myself think it is beautiful to be able to see an elongated clitoral hood or unusually shaped vaginal lips. I have it on good authority from a professional in the field of medicine that the Creator's purpose in genital/pubic hair is for a landing pad during the act of sexual intercourse. I would welcome the comments of anyone on this subject whether pro or con.

Members Only

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2016 at 09:52 PM

The advice I got from my uncle was that when the pubes grow in it is like the crowning of the family jewels.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2016 at 02:54 PM

The last years I have me shaved and I feeled an extension of my penis . Optical the same. And the constand growt stand-by. As a new woman want feel him in here,he not go up,he ever in stand-by. The pubic hair has

for the men much biological consiteration, how etc. climatisation of genitals:cool in summer and warmer in wintertime. The womans to. Look at the african natural and the others. In the wintertime I stoppt shaving and now I feel me better.And now which see:comment tina_vie "erections at the beach"

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 04:11 AM

Fashion is a funny thing!

More and more guys in the uk are have beards, goatees etc but also shaving down below!

Each to their own, personally, I like it natural in both men and women.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 07:19 AM

I REALLY ENJOYED THE WAY THAT YOU'VE STATED YOUR ARGUEMENT FOR THE PREFERENCE OF PUBIC HAIR, BUT I FEEL I MUST ADD MY TWO CENTS  AS WELL. FIRST LET ME START BY SAYING THAT WOMAN IN ALL HER WONDROUS VARIETY IS TRULY GODS GIFT TO MAN TO SEE AND ENJOY. IF WE HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THE THINGS SHE DOES IN HER DAILY LIFE TO LOOK PRETTY MAYBE WE AS MEN MIGHT BE MORE PATIENT. HER CHOICE TO HAVE HAIR OR NOT, HOW ITS TRIMMED OR NOT, AND ANY NUMBER OF OTHER THINGS IS TRULY HER CHOICE AND REFLECTS HER MANY MOODS AND PREFERENCES. I THINK THE WAY UNTRIMMED PUBIC HAIR CAN LOOK ON SOME WOMEN IS AS SEXY AS THE SMOOTH AND CAREFULLY CARED FOR ON OTHERS. HOW BORING IT WOULD BE IF THEY ALL LOOKED THE SAME. HOW WONDERFUL THAT ONCE CUT OR JUST TRIMMED IT CAN ALWAYS GROW BACK AND HOW EXCITING IT IS TO KNOW ITS APPEARENCE IS SO IMPORTANT TO THE LADIES AS IT IS FOR US AS WELL. VARIETY! I LOVE WOMEN, BUT YOU CAN BE SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, STILL I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. WOMAN....     

• View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2009 at 07:40 AM

Most will just peg me off as to be one of lesser knowledge because of my youthful age, but indeed with this conversation preference is the only matter of it. To me I do not find it unattractive for a woman who is not clean shaved, but for a woman who does not at least maintain, I do not agree to an interest. Pubic hair to that extent is obvious to shed, and I am one to lick before a stick. I actually enjoy to do oral with a woman, and am very sure they enjoy it more than myself. I am just very sure I would enjoy it so much less to have have hair catch in my mouth or throat at any point. I'm pretty sure it would almost repulse me from any interest in that passionate act. I enjoy to both see and feel the smooth bare flesh of a lady.

To each their own though. I am not saying clean shaven, I am just saying - maintained. Just my opinions.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2009 at 06:22 AM

As far as I have seen, shaving pubic hair turned to be a fashion behaviour on last decade.
    We will return to times where unshaved people are again trendy. It must be a sigmoid behaviour.
    Although I have not anything against this, I feel much beuatiful and atractive a (female) body in natural terms (unshaved).
    Nature created it like this. Why change it?
    Besides aesthetic aims, sometimes it looks like that people want to loose "some of their age" by shaving their bodies.
    A body with no hair remainds me like going back on time machine...
    There is also some "health" reasons that tend people to shave.
    Besides this we have to take in account, that the ones that have curly/strong pubic hair might get it even more stong which might be undesired be their mates.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2007 at 09:36 PM

Male 42 and satrted shaving and love it..was surprised i would love it so much
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com