dare or not nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 30, 2012 at 04:38 PM

for me the most daring thing i have done is have head by my girlfriend in a bus, i was wondering what might be the best dare anyone has done
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2017 at 06:39 PM

well easter in near

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2015 at 02:18 PM

Nice story. Stunning pic. You didn't ask for a copy then LoL

• View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2015 at 03:58 AM

Like you englishjagman - when I was 13 or 14 I used to get it out on the back seat of the bus regularly and knock one out.. Actually at that age I used to visit the school toilet at least 4 times a day to shoot my load.

But they were different times, no CCTV or even mirrors so driver could see.

A few years back we used to play at swinging a bit. One night, after a particularly raunchy social only meet (never play on first meet) with this couple we were both randy and horny as hell so I pulled into an industrial estate and found a place to stop which was quite dimly lit. I leaned over and opened Kaz's long coat. She was wearing suspenders and stockings, basque and split crotch panties.  I started playing with her and realised that she was so ready. I clambered over the handbrake and gear lever and we went at each other like wild things in the front seat of the car...

It was all over in minutes and once we had gathered our breath and composure we realised that the lights had come on and the CCTV cameras were all pointing our way.. At first we were horrified and - then we saw the funny side and decided to give the security guards a performance.

We got out of the car and there on the bonnet of the car we put on a show full exposure nothing hidden. In fact I always knew Kaz was a bit of an exhibitionist but she really gave it to them in full frontal wide open exposure. Of course this just turned me on even more knowing that the security guys were watching (and maybe wanking) and I didn't last much longer than the first time.

After that we hurriedly made our escape, trying to avoid the security guards - didn't really want to make eye contact. What fun...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2015 at 03:33 PM

When I am at my condo in Kaua'i, I get up B4 sunrise and walk the golf course to go down to the ocean.  There is a small wooded area between holes that I always JO in, being naked.  Then, pick up my shorts and walk back to the condo - a much happier man.

GF is still asleep, so I'll "poke" her in a couple of hours, after we shower together and I can shave her "puss", cuz, she says I do it the best.  I shave my balls, cuz I don't trust her with anything sharper than a shoe.  LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2015 at 04:25 AM

Quoting Donald1026:

I  was a sleep on. The back seat of a mini van. Sometime while I slept the drivers changed. My in-laws were now driver and copilot. My then wife decided that the hard on I was sporting was in need of attention. The hand and blow job made me totally forget where I was, I was asleep after all when she began. I was about to cum when I was shot with the reality of 2 sister in laws and her parents where watching. To late to do anything about it now! By heck I was enjoying myself and I wasn't going to stop before I shot my load!  When we finished I heard from both girls that my wife didn't lie that is the biggest cock they have seen! Then their mom said I've lived alot longer and I have to agree! Dad said I was in the Navy and thought I seen my share! 

Were you sleeping naked on this trip for this to start out like you mention, or were you just hnging out the side of a pair of shorts?

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I  was a sleep on. The back seat of a mini van. Sometime while I slept the drivers changed. My in-laws were now driver and copilot. My then wife decided that the hard on I was sporting was in need of attention. The hand and blow job made me totally forget where I was, I was asleep after all when she began. I was about to cum when I was shot with the reality of 2 sister in laws and her parents where watching. To late to do anything about it now! By heck I was enjoying myself and I wasn't going to stop before I shot my load!  When we finished I heard from both girls that my wife didn't lie that is the biggest cock they have seen! Then their mom said I've lived alot longer and I have to agree! Dad said I was in the Navy and thought I seen my share! 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2015 at 11:49 AM

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2014 at 08:34 AM

Most daring thing I have done is masturbate on the tube. I was fourteen and used to do it on the way home from school. At that time of day the underground was very empty. If nobody got into the carriage then I would unzip and play with myself for as long as I could. Covering up at each stop.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2014 at 05:45 PM

i go out on carport in morn. nude . still dark yet ,but breeze feels good . stay there till almost daylight.live in a trailer park.

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2013 at 05:03 PM

walking with my parts out and playing with it just covering at the right momment with a coat its one of the best dares i have tried
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2013 at 05:56 AM

my hub car was at the shop so i tooked him to work way early in the morning. i put on a lite winbreaker with nothing underneath. my hub was to busy getting ready for work he did not notice. i dropped him off at work and on my way home i saw this donut shop with a drive thru. i wanted coffee and order it, when it came time to pay for it one of my tits pop out giving the man who work there a perfect view. he lost his concenstration and could not talk. i smiled as he gave me my cup of coffee plus couple of sausage biscuits and hot apple pies, all during this time my tits were been expose to him, i am sure it made his day and will tell anyone who is willing to hear what had happen, as for me it was a great way to start the morning.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2013 at 08:08 AM

Shame you stopped and left. Did you go back again!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2013 at 05:47 AM

My girlfriend and I went to our first swingers party at a hotel. I had dared her to do something erotic while we were at the party. Everyone seemed relatively sedate. The party got started and there were icebreaker games that set the mood for the evening. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.  
    There was a curtained off area where people could go "entertain in private". We were standing in the room next to the curtained off area talking to another couple and getting to know them when my girlfriend dropped to her knees, unbuckled my pants, dropping them to the floor and proceeded to giving me a blow job in front of the couple we were talking to and all the other people in the room. I was very pleasantly surprised and a little self conscious, but it was exhilarating. She stopped prior to completion and we went back to our room to enjoy each other in many ways.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com