Nude Massage nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 12, 2012 at 06:07 PM

Do you give or partake in nude massages. Would like to hear your stories.
  • 20Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Some time back I had twisted my back. I had some physio and it seemd alright. Started getting a twinge a while later and got recomended to a sports therapist. Turned up to find it was a woman in her 50's. We sat and chatted to find out about my problem and she said she thought she could do something for me. She took me into the massage room and asked me to undress. Without thinking I began to strip. I was just pushing my underpants down when she coughed. Sorry, I said, it was automatic. I am used to undressing for a massage.

My fault as well, she replied. I generally ask people to keep their underwear on. Well you're there now so you may as well take them off. I stepped out of them and laid on the table. She laid a towel over my buttocks and began to feel around my back. She then oiled up and gave me a good working over.

I went back a week later. This time I kept my underpants on. She giggled. A bit late to be shy, she said. I felt myself blushing as I took them off. I was impressed last week on how you controlled yourself. Not many do. A place and a time, I said. She ran a hand over my back. Let's get to work then. I hopped onto the table. She oiled her hands and began to rub me. No towel. Her hands coming down over my buttocks.

She finished and I sat up. My penis engorged but not erect. Without saying anything she pushed me back down and oiled her hands again. She cupped my balls with one hand and began to stroke my penis with the other. Her finger began to stroke my anus and I parted my legs. She slid a finger in and began to work my prostrate. It didn't take long for me to unload over my stomach.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2014 at 05:25 PM

Hi Kohana. Yes they were nearly all private individuals. All ages and all persuasions. I did visit a few professionals and they were happy to be nude as well. Never had any problems about covering up or obtaining full release.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 08:06 PM

Interesting stories...

Where do you find these people? Are they licensed professionals? ... or were you just talking about private individuals who give massages out of their homes.

In the U.S. many, if not all, states require a covering over the clients, for a professional theraputic massage,  even at nudist parks. (figure that one out).  

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 04:38 AM

Very nice. A four-hander is certainly on another level.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hi Englishjag

Thats ok,we get involved in other things.

I  suppose everything is raised to another level on a family member.It was certainly that way for me.My sister also became involved,she became curious as my mother had & it followed on from that & i was getting 4 handed massage from them,absolutely wonderful.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Hello naked

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for not replying sooner, been busy.

Lovely story. Glad it worked out with mum.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I started in massage  when i was 18,to make a few extra pounds,i was an apprentice Draughtsman & the pay was pretty basic.I bought a couple of books & visited some people,male & female to get an insight into what was on offer.

I realised early on that massage comes in many forms,i also didn't like being covered with towels & in some instances,underwear under the towel.I enjoyed massage by a female as a preference but was surprised at my getting  aroused when massaged by a male.

I started advertising a full body massage without drapes & i got a good response,i did have a problem,in that some could not see me in their homes.As i lived at home with my mother & sister,i had to ask if i could see them at home.

She did agree & things went quite well & i made a few extra pounds.I generally did the full body including breasts & genital area to orgasm,usually with fingers,i was usually naked,sometimes full sex was requested & being 18 i was eager to oblige.

The age varied a lot,from around 25 to 60,i rarely saw males & would only see women at home,sometimes i would be asked to do a female/male couple.After a while i started doing a 4 handed massage with one of the females i'd been massaging,she was about 15 years older than me,that went down very well,we only did this if we could visit people.

We would both be naked,i was always erect, when doing the massage,sometimes we would each massage a breast or one of us would do the breasts & the other the inner thighs & pussy,it worked very well.

I'd been seeing people at home for about 6 months & my mother was becoming interested in what was going on behind the closed door & one night asked if she could sit in on one of the sessions,this surprised me,i asked one of my regulars & she ageed to it.

I can remember that night quite well,i asked my mother to wait till we were ready before coming into the room,so we were set up,my visitor on her front & me naked,a hard on as normal.

I told my mother to come in & to this day i remember the look on her face when she came in & saw me naked with an erection,priceless.I did the massage,turned her over & massaged the front,breasts,belly,legs,thighs,when nearing the end,i would concentrate on the inner thighs & pussy,i remember that i almost didn't do the pussy but i remember sensing that it was wanted because of how the body was reacting so i did it & she had her orgasm.

My mother also sensed that it was over & left the room,we cleaned up & my client left & i readied myself for the confrontation that i thought would be coming my way.

It didn't come,she said that she was surprised at my being naked & how sexual it was,told me to be careful & that was it.

I was interrogated off & on for about a month & my mother asked if i would massage her,i remember being surprised but it was ok by me,i was excited about it,i was around 19 then & my mother would have been about 39,she was a very pretty woman with a lovely body.

I remember my mother wanting to keep her briefs on,i managed to talk her out of that but i had to remain clothed,it went well,again it is very clear in my mind,the first time and all that.She turned onto her back & i saw her breasts & pussy for the first time,i had a big hard on.

I remember it as an amazing experience,family massage is very different to other massage.

Things moved on & i would do the massages naked.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Hello Bear. Do tell!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2013 at 07:25 PM

I am sure that Lizzie has improved her technique.  I am just wondering if she has enjoyed orally stimulating he dad as some of us have done with our family members and if her mom taught her that as well.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2013 at 01:43 PM

A very good daughter. Hope your technique has improved!!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Hello bill, fraid i'm not a full member either.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2013 at 01:27 AM

Hello Lizzie, thanks for stopping by.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2013 at 01:37 AM

Thanks Bill, lovingly told. Look forward to the rest.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2013 at 06:54 AM

Hello Bill, lovely story. Great way to learn and get experience. Look forward to the finish.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2013 at 05:23 AM

Hello Moun, thanks for the reply. A lovely story.
    Yes she was in her 20's. About 5'6" and slim. I arrived for our session and he welcomed me. We both undressed and i settled on the table. He was slim with a thin, long cock hanging out of a thick bush. She appeared, wearing a gown. She disrobed and stood on the other side of the table. She had small upturned breast with big flat nipples and was also hairy.
    He said something to her and they began to rub my body. They started with my shoulders and moved down my back, her hands following his. They got to my lower back and he stood in front of my head and began to rub down my back. She joined him. I turned my head slightly and found his cock next to my face. I kissed it gently, not knowing how she would react. He moved himself so that his cock was lying on the table. I kissed it again, pleased to see it growing. As they continued to rub i slid a hand up and laid it on her hip.
    She didn't object so i started to caress her buttock and lick his cock. We carried on for a few minutes and they moved down to my legs. They stared on my feet and gradually made their way up to my buttocks. Their fingers trailing up between my thighs and delicately rubbing my cock and up over my anus. This went on for a while and they eventually turned me over.
    They both worked on my chest and began kissing each other. I reached up and rubbed her nipple. She let out a sigh. I began to tweak it and took his cock in my other hand. They moved down to my legs, facing away from me. I placed my hands on their buttocks and played with them. Their hands were over my thighs and balls. I slipped a finger between her crack and trailed it down to her lips. They were moist and ready. I rubbed slightly and managed to insert one finger. He turned to me slightly and i took hold of his cock and began to rub.
    Their hands were now on my cock. they both turned so that i had better access. I rubbed her lips and inserted a finger. She pushed against me. I managed to get another finger in and rubbed my thumb over heer clit. She was moaning and riding my hand. I could feel him tighten up so i rubbed a bit harder and he soon let loose over me. Closely followed by her climax. She clamed down a little and they both brought me to a shattering climax.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2013 at 01:49 PM

Thanks for the stories. Enjoyed them.
    Another time I visited an Indian man in his 20's. Although i was naked it took a few visits for him to be comfortablr with me. It was about the sixth visit before he started to touch my cock. He stayed dressed. Even then he only brushed against it. During these seesions his wife would bring in some cold drinks and he would place a towel over me. A couple of visits later as i lay on my stomach he began to rub against my erection as he massaged my thighs and buttocks. I spread my legs slightly and he openly rubbed me. There was the usual discrete cough and although he moved down my legs he didn't cover me. She placed the drinks down and left. He finished my back and tapped me on the buttocks. I turned over and he handed me a drink. I had a couple of swigs and placed it down. As he oiled his hands i noticed he was sporting an erection. He set to work again, as he finished my thighs he oiled up againand without saying anything gripped my erection and brought me to a climax.
    The following week I asked if he would undress as well. He was a bit reluctant so i didn't press the matter. Somehow the timing was different and his wife appeared while i was on my back. Again he made no effort to cover me. She put the drinks down and gave me a good look. He handed me a drink and she made no effort to leave. I was a bit surprised but made no effort to hide my erection. They spoke quietly in their own language. He turned to me and asked if i minded his wife staying to watch. She was learning the art herself and felt it would be good to see it in pratice. I said there was no problem and asked if i should cover up. He said no, there was no need to. I apologised to his wife for being erect but it was the reaction to the massage. She blushed and said that it was ok and understood. He began to work again, explaining a couple of things to her as he went. He got to the end and began to wipe his hands. She said something to him and he looked at her opened mouthed. He turned to me. He seemed embarrassed. I asked if anything was wrong. He shook his head. No. He hesitated slightly. She asked if i was going to finish you off. I raised my eyebrows. And are you? He nooded. I laid back down and spread my legs slightly. He oiled his hands again and began to slowly wank me. She shifted to get a better view. I was getting near to a climax. I took a gamble and felt his erection. He pushed against me and increased the pressure on my cock. I raised my buttocks up and unloaded my spunk over my stomach. We finally cleaned up and he asked me if it would be alright for his wife to do the next massage. Of course i agreed.
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Another time, I had a gentleman from England in Phoenix on a business trip.  He called for the massage and was very tentative.  It turned out he had never had a massage from a man before, and wanted to know what was involved.

I told him that I specialized in relaxation massage, which mean longer strokes.  I could go as deep as he wanted, focusing on or avoiding areas as he wished.  He asked if he would be naked, and I said yes.  He should be naked, but would be inder a towel unless he would rather not.  I also told him that the purpose of the massage was not sex.  If he was looking to get off, there was another place in that magazine with guys who did that.

Anyway, he decided to splurge.  He asked for no drape, and told me what he wanted.  I stared on his, and his accompanying moans indicated he was enjoying it.  Always a good thing for the ego ;) 

While I'm doing a massage, my eyes are typically closed.  I'm looking with my hands and arms, feeling tension and muscle play.  After he rolls onto his back, I continue.  Usually I work from the feet up, and then back down.   I had worked up to chest, and I just moved onto one of his hips when his entire body clenched, he grunted.

My eyes were already starting to open in reaction to his clench and groan.  Without warning, I was hit with a warm spash of his seman right in the face.  I'm not sure who was more surprised.  LOL

He was trying to appologize between spasms while I was trying to clean myself up enough to calm him down.  I was trying not to laugh because he was really upset.  It took 4 or 5 minutes to calm him down enough to believe I wasn't upset.  Admittedly, I had never had a client spontaneously ejaculate before, but I guessed that meant he enjoyed it.

Anyway, instead of finishing the massage in the "normal" manner, I gave him a warm spong bath to clean him up, and off he went.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:04 PM

I went to a Thai massage parlour and had a Swedish massage. I was shown to the room and told to undress, when I was naked the masseuse came back into the room, she smiled at me and told me to lie on the table. Her massage was very good and very relaxing. I turned over and she smiled at me again and proceeded to massage my front. On a previous occasion another masseuse had covered my cock with a small towel, I told her I wasn't bothered about her seeing me naked but she insisted. No towel was offered by my new masseuse and it felt great to be massaged naked. As she was massaging my legs her hands caught my balls and cock and it started to swell. The masseuse kept smiling at me. I didn't get erect but I was definitely getting bigger. When she had finished my legs she smiled again and asked if I wanted her to massage me down there, of course I said yes, it didn't cost much for her to do it, she put more oil on her hands and started rubbing my balls and cock which promptly grew hard and felt good. I started feeling her bum as she stroked my cock and smiling at me. My hand then found its way to her tits which were quite big, she didn't mind me feeling them through her top and it certainly helped as she stroked my cock. Her top was low at the front showing some cleavage so I started rubbing my finger down her cleavage, I could feel her bra cup so I slide my finger inside it. She stopped me doing that so I removed my finger as she continued stroking my hard cock and balls. My finger found its way back to her cleavage and inside her bra cup, she smiled again but did not stop me. My finger eventually found its goal, I could feel her hardening nipple, she did not stop me but carried on smiling and made me cum. I later discovered from her that had I paid mor she would have taken her top and bra off for me. I have been back but never had a massage from her. I always ask for someone to massage me without a towel, which means that the masseuse will masturbate me to a happy ending.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2012 at 08:13 AM

On the next visit he left the towel of off me. He started on my back and moved up to my shoulders. He moved round and stood at my head. I noticed a bulge in his trousers. He finished my shoulders and moved round to do my legs. As he rubbed he gradually got higher. His fingers rubbing against my balls and anus. I spread my legs slightly to allow him access. I dropped my arm a little and began to fell him rub against me. As his hands explored my buttocks i cupped his bulge. He hesitated slightly and then pushed against me.
    He slapped my buttocks and asked me to turn over. As he started to rub my chest i cupped his bulge again. I asked if he would undress as well. He stopped rubbing and looked at me. He said that he didn't generally. I asked why. He shrugged and said that a lot of people didn't like it. I said that it was more than ok with me. I enjoyed being with nude people. He said that he could tell that from my tan. He stepped back and undressed. Revealing a slightly tanned body with a white patch. His cock twitching in the middle. He oiled his hands and began to rub me again.
    He moved to my legs and i managed to hold his cock. He began to work it in and out of my hand as he rubbed me. Working his way up to my cock. He put some more oil onto it and slowly began to slide up and down. I matched his speed and he soon began to shoot onto my stomach. Quickly followed by myself. We gently stroked each other and i asked if he was alright. He said he was. He had thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very rare that a man touched him. Or he touched a man.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com