Circumcised nudists nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 09:31 PM

I would love to hear from fellow nudists what they feel about the fully exposed glans of the male penis when going nude.
    I was circumcised at the age of 30, purely for sexual reasons, and I absolutely LOVE being circumcised for the last 20 years now!
    What do the women think when they walk past and see a male with a circumcised penis? I am particularly interested in the womens view points. Did you have your boys circumcised? If so, was it for aesthetic/sexual reasons too, or just the normal health/cleanliness reasons?
  • 44Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2017 at 08:00 AM

Quoting leo1048:

That is nonsense just be cause a penis is circumcised it does not mean that it is cleaner than a uncut penis, it down to personal cleanliness if you do not pull your fore-skin back to wash it then that is your problem, I am uncut and I have never had any problem,s with fore-skin cleanliness.If you are to lazy to wash your penis and fore-skin that is where the problem is.

There are a lot of myths out there about being uncut.  Like we're "dirtier" down there.   

My parents taught me at a young age that I needed to retract my foreskin when I washed.  Simple matter of habit.  Like brushing my teeth.

If I'm going for a swim, or am lying down to sunbathe, I will often retract my foreskin.  I've found that if I walk around with my foreskin pulled I'm more prone to erections - due to the sensitivity of my gland - so I avoid that unless I'm alone.

Just like some women enjoy opening their legs so that their labia relaxes and opens up , the feeling of retracting the foreskin and letting the gland breathe is a great feeling when you're uncut.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2017 at 04:19 AM

That is nonsense just be cause a penis is circumcised it does not mean that it is cleaner than a uncut penis, it down to personal cleanliness if you do not pull your fore-skin back to wash it then that is your problem, I am uncut and I have never had any problem,s with fore-skin cleanliness.If you are to lazy to wash your penis and fore-skin that is where the problem is.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2017 at 08:07 AM

I'm intact and very happy with that. I have thought about being circumcised in the past but came to the conclusion that (for myself) it's better to be intact - I can keep my foreskin retracted if I feel like it or keep the glans covered. I have the choice. 

Being circumcised or uncircumcised isn't  necessarily "better", it's just different .

• View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2015 at 06:50 PM

Quoting onlyconnect:

I was circumcised from choice two years ago - partly sexual, partly cosmetic, as I think it looks better. I had kept my foreskin retracted for several years. I think the exposed glans looks more masculine. 

I totally agree, exposed glans looks more masculine and attractive. I have a quite short foreskin and I kept it retracted, love the feeling and look.

As you get circumcised at adult age, can you tell if it is painful for a long time ? Is it true that you loose sensitivity and it can influence your sexsual pleasure ?

I would love to be circumcised but I am still doubtful about do it at my age ( 53 ).

ty

rob

• View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2015 at 08:09 AM

I was circumcised from choice two years ago - partly sexual, partly cosmetic, as I think it looks better. I had kept my foreskin retracted for several years. I think the exposed glans looks more masculine. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2015 at 12:50 PM

as i said to everyone, the best is the natural way

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2015 at 11:15 AM

I'm one of 3 sons. My parents decided not to have myself and one brother circumcised because our dad wasnt. They thought that it should be father and sons should be alike due to the fact my dad rarely was clothed. I remember as a very young child wanting to be just like daddy. So nudity was part of life, after bath time it was running around nude, going to bed nude, waking up having breakfast nude. I think most boys are nudist. When my baby brother was born our mom gave into peer pressure and circumcised him. Mom hated what she had done and all the unnecessary pain she caused him. Each time he peed he would scream endlessly. As he got older he thought he was adopted because he wasn't like us. So when my son's were born the decision was easy. Times had changed by then and the peer pressure and doctors didn't think it was a necessary function because humans have evolved and have better hygiene practices. The times of once a month bathing have long passed. So 3 generations that I know are happy to be intact and have had many satisfied sexual incounters.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2014 at 10:27 AM

All of my women friends and I like the look of a circumsized penis  and it  is cleaner 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2013 at 06:57 AM

i do have a question... anyone recently got the penis circuncised that can tell me for how long it hurts, does it take time to get used to it?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2013 at 08:17 AM

i have been thinking of getting mine cut,i do like the look of a cut penis, on a nudist beach,i would do it purely for aesthetic reasons, it can get sore though stimulation but apart from that no down side, once its gone its gone as they say.perhaps i should stay intact  the way nature intended !

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM

Well, I was "cut" as a baby and have no problem with size.  At a younger age(now 66)I was 8.25 x 6.5.  Getting a bit smaller now, but still a respectable 7.5 x 6.  I do not like the look of an uncut Penis and do like playing with the head of my "friend" whenever I can.  Usually, 3 or 4 times a week.  GF finds it a bit large during oral & intercourse, so I just take a little moe slowly and let her make me get stiffer, while she tickles the "twins".  Only problem I have is a small discharge - kinda a dribbler (TBS size).  I really would like to "shoot-a-load", but at this age it ain't gunna happen.
    Oh well, life is good and I still get a major stiffy when I want.  Still have to control it at nude beaches, but jumping in the water is always best for cooling off Mr. P.
    Take care and stay bare...
    Go   HAWKS!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 07:43 AM

I am in my 60's. uncircumsized  no complaints. No infections, as cleanliness is a must, cut,or uncut. No one wants a smelly sex partner!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2013 at 07:57 AM

I have since I was a kid I think is best for cleanliness and sex
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM

yes, a circumcised cock has coronal ridge prominent and glans so weel exposed that make it much more sexy and attractive. We frequently go to sauna and spa with a young circumcised friend, when we see the other people watch and admire his beautiful cock we are proud to be and have sex with him.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2013 at 03:42 PM

I'm circumcised and have always been circumcised..............I don't know when it was done.  I don't know of a disadvantage, but circumcision has some serious advantages.  The main one is cleanliness; anyone that's been around an uncircumcised penis that hasn't been cleaned for a few days knows what I mean.  Also, the chances of a sexually transmitted disease are reduced by 40% when circumcised.
    My Father was uncircumcised and in his later years he was plagued with foreskin issues, especially when he had to use a catheter.  He often said he wished he'd been circumcised as a child.
    Circumcision was required for those joining the Marines in WWII, for sanitation reasons, and was customarily done shortly after birth to most boys until the '80s.  About that time the decision to not circumcise became popular, with mothers making the decision in most cases, because it was thought that it traumatized the boy.  Boys circumcised right after birth will have no recollection of the operation and will reap the benefit of dramatically enhanced sanition and STD resistance the rest of their lives.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 08:31 AM

i have always said that a woman has to be natural, no silicone implants allowed, fake beauty wont last long, same as men, natural uncut foresking should be the norm, i would never allowed anyone to cut my foresking, its there for a reason,
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2012 at 04:24 PM

both are nice to see
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

YES U HAVE A LESS CHANCE OF GETTING AN INFECTION
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Quoting needylife:

A woman rather prefer having sex with an uncircumcised penis due to receiving increased sensation the foreskin provides with in/out probing of her vagina. Contrary to belief, an uncircumcised penis is cleaner as the foreskin covers the glan.

Maybe is also a question of shape and size.
    My woman get the best pleasure with a friend that is circumcised. His penis has a longer shaft and a huge glans, so all the foreskin of my tiny cock can't give same strong stimulation.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com