tell your story Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 27, 2006 at 09:50 AM

would like to hear your story of how you or your family started out being a nudists/nudist family
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2017 at 01:07 PM

Mine is a long story so I'll keep it brief.

I started out as a nudist after my roomate moved out and my wife moved in.  I'd wanted to have a nudist way of life for a long time and I stopped wearing clothes at home.

My wife initially wasn't too ok with it and definitely didn't want to be naked at home.

Our daughter was born, I stayed nudist.  My wife joined me occasionally, but just to watch a movie or play hanky-panky.

After our daughter got out of diapers, we'd spend a lot of time nude at home.  The wife started being nude a little more often.  I convinced her to go to a nudist resort with me and she did get naked there.  She started understanding nudism.

And then one day, shortly after the resort trip, she came home after a long hot day at work.  My daughter and I were naked as usual.  Then my wife, surprisingly, decided to hang out with us naked for a bit.  Then she decided to stay naked to make dinner.  Then she decided to stay naked to watch her TV show. 

That day changed everything.  She finally let herself go.  And liked it.  Before long she started getting naked right away when she got home.

After that we moved and had a conversation about our new home.  It was fairly private and had an enclosed backyard.  And so we both agreed that our new home would be a "naked home."  Clothing was not worn inside the house or in the backyard.

We started taking our daughter with us to the nudist resort.  Spending Saturday naked at the resort and then going back home and spending the rest of the weekend still naked.  It was then that we "officially" considered ourselves a nudist family.  Except when out in the "textile" world, we were always naked around each other, other nudists, and even some relatives.

So that's how we became a nudist family.

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2006 at 09:10 PM

any body wanna post anything please
  • View author's info Posted on May 29, 2006 at 08:55 PM

hello nudism is great way of life
  • View author's info Posted on May 29, 2006 at 08:16 PM

how we started as a nudist couple.
    well i went to visit my neighbor one day. we had been neighbors for a few months now. I went around back of the house and was surprised that he was sitting there on a lounger completely nude.i was a bit surprised. he said dont be shy come on over. I went and sat in another chair and started to chat with him. trying not to stare. suddenly his wife came out and she was nude also. I couldnt help stare at her. well we chatted for a while and they told me how they had been nudists for a long time. after the conversation they asked if we were ever interested to let them know and we could go with them to there club and if we liked it we could join. well we visited them a lot after that and one day we got up enough courage to doff our clothes in there back yard and sit & chat with them for a while. It was real fun & quite a free feeling after a while. we did this for a few times & then we went to there club and its was so much fun we have become full time nudists and love every moment of it now
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com