female friends Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 20, 2014 at 09:21 AM

Hi still looking to chat to females and make friends. Very friendly kind guy please read my profile and come chat. :) x

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2014 at 03:16 PM

Seems as thought the ladies are a little more "shy" about nudity, than men.  Took GF to Maui, HI for a week and told her we were going to Little Beach.  She's from S. Cal, and loves beaches.  On the drive I told her it's a NUDE beach, so you have to strip, NAKED.  She said, "I can't do that, but I'll go topless".  I said, "ok w/ me, but I'm naked all day, ok?"  She kept her thong on while we roasted in the sun, surrounded by lots of nudists.  I was surprised by the number of "LOOKERS" who would walk thru the beach, clothed!

I said to her, "we should get up and run them off the beach".  She said, "not right now, since you have a really big hard-on".  I said, "ok, U R right - sorry".

When we went back to the condo I asked if she would be up to doing that again?  And, surprisingly enough, she said, "sure, where & when"?

Now looking at Orient Beach on St. Maarten.  Includes a nudist living area(apts).  Sounds like FUN!

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com