Nudist Friends in the ArkLaTex Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 04:08 AM

Looking for nudists in the Arklatex area for friendship and fun. I don't know any nudists in my area and am looking to make contact with some. I try to be nude at home when ever possible, but that's not always possible to do as much as I would like. My yard is not secluded enough to go outside either. I am hoping to meet asome folks for get togethers and find places nearby to get nude together. I got my wife to go to a resort in Texas in September(Wildwood Resort) we were there for a week. I was surprised how easy it was to convince her to go. It was real nice not having anything on for a whole week. But that is a 300 mile trip one way. Now I want to find places closer to home to be with other like minded people. I like to go camping, boating cookouts and such. But with the weather cooling off now I know that kind of activity will have to wait till spring. I hope to visit another resort in the spring. Maybe some of y'all might like to go too.
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2015 at 04:11 AM

Thought I would bump this back up, in case there are any new members in the area who have not seen it yet. Still wanting to meet up with some local nudists in the ArkLaTex, if there are any around.

• View author's info Posted on May 08, 2014 at 03:55 AM

Quoting riverman2002:

I've gotten a few interested parties wanting to meet me but I am not a Gold member so can not contact by e-mail. I guess I may have to get upgraded to make contact. Several are just one Parish away, within less than 40 miles. If any of you are already gold members, feel free to contact me via e-mail please.

Still lookinng and hoping to find some local nudist friends in the ArkLaTex. Are any of you out there?

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 05:55 AM

I've gotten a few interested parties wanting to meet me but I am not a Gold member so can not contact by e-mail. I guess I may have to get upgraded to make contact. Several are just one Parish away, within less than 40 miles. If any of you are already gold members, feel free to contact me via e-mail please.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2012 at 05:06 AM

Looking for sueanddave since y'all are in the ArkLaTex, you fit in this category. We would like to meet up for a get together. Also anyone in the Mooringsport or Oil city area, it seems there are some local nudist there that we would like to get in touch with.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2012 at 03:13 PM

Quoting Love2BNude:

Not sure, but some of the readers of your posting might be a little confused at first, and not realize that ArkLaTex is not a specific place, but 3 separate states.  Once they read your posting, and see where you are from, then it makes sense.
    There used to be a nudist club somewhere down north of New Orleans.  Not sure if it is still there or not.

Actually it is a specific region, including SW Arkansas, NW Louisiana, and NE Texas. Just like the area around Alexandria La. is referred to as Cenla.
    Hoping to find folks around my area for nudist activities, in the ArkLaTex and beyond. I would like to find a sign like this close to home.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 09:28 AM

Not sure, but some of the readers of your posting might be a little confused at first, and not realize that ArkLaTex is not a specific place, but 3 separate states.  Once they read your posting, and see where you are from, then it makes sense.
    There used to be a nudist club somewhere down north of New Orleans.  Not sure if it is still there or not.
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2012 at 05:53 PM

Quoting riverman2002:

444 views so far and nobody from the ArkLaTex wanting to get together for nude times and fun?I thought after this many views that someone would have responded by now. I know I have seen some profiles from members in my area.Just looking for other folks to hang out with from time to time.

Now we're up to 1927 views on this topic, there are a few members trying to contact me but I am not a gold member yet so can't initiate e-mails. I would like to meet up with y'all so send me a message I can reply to.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 04:34 AM

444 views so far and nobody from the ArkLaTex wanting to get together for nude times and fun?I thought after this many views that someone would have responded by now. I know I have seen some profiles from members in my area.Just looking for other folks to hang out with from time to time.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com