Single men not allowed in resorts? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 21, 2017 at 06:36 PM

I went to my first nudists resort in VT this summer and had a blast. the people where great. I felt very lucky to have been able to enter the resort because they said that most resorts don't except single men. I didn't realize this. Is this true for most resorts?

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2017 at 03:23 PM

I've been to three nudist resorts in my area and have not encountered either a "no singles" or "no single men" policy. Maybe that's because we're all so crazy-liberal here in the SF Bay Area? LOL. 

I've heard about the policy in my decades of nudism. I think it was taken for granted for the longest time but some years ago there was an article questioning the policy. Basically, if we're not there for sex, and since sexual expression is a no-no, why do we have to be paired off like Noah's ark? 

That might have caused some resorts to relax their policy on the subject; I haven't done a survey or anything. But there might still be a valid reason: the comfort or discomfort of female guests. Basically, women might be more comfortable in a crowd closer to a 50/50 gender balance. If men predominate by a lot, women might be a little weirded out. Maybe some women on here would like to comment on that idea? 

I'm a gay man and my resort visits have been in the company of a male partner and sometimes a group of gay men. As a couple, we fit the Noah's ark rule of "no single men" but increase the potential for outnumbering women (two of us, not just "a single") by a margin that makes them uncomfortable. So maybe somebody needs to decide which reason they're basing our exclusion on and consider whether their policy makes sense. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2017 at 05:55 PM

Is it just no single MALES or no singles period?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2017 at 05:21 AM

I am in Montreal, and sadly most are "no singles allowed" which is very closed to me. I like people and resorts that are open.  How was the place you went to in VT ? Tell me about it, Concepts.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Oct 01, 2017 at 12:48 AM

i have not been to the resorts yet.

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com