New to nudism- wife reluctant First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 25, 2015 at 09:20 PM

Ladies, how did you overcome your inhibitions to nudity?  My dear wife is afraid she will not measure up to other ladies in a nudist environment.   I assume this is typlical?   

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2017 at 11:17 AM

The first time I took my wife to a resort, she had the same hang-ups.  She felt she didn't have the "right body" for nudism; or that other people would take too close a "look" at her and she would get embarrassed.  She agreed to go with me on the terms that she would not have to be naked in front of other people.  It was a big resort so I figured we could pull it off by staying away from the pool and clubhouse.

Well she did stay covered...at first.  The people we encountered were very friendly and she started relaxing a bit.  And loosening her clothing; taking off her underwear and then her shorts.  Finally in the end, feeling more comfortable with the situation, she told me she wanted to try going for a walk around the resort naked.  She was very nervous about it; but then we ran into another friendly nudist, and as we exchanged a few words, I could feel her being ok with being seen/talked to while completely naked.  We left shortly after, and even though she had only briefly been completely nude, I felt it was a step forward.

It would take another 2 or 3 resort trips before she really got the hang of it.  After doing the "sarong" thing for a bit (being nude but using a sarong to walk around or cover her groin), one day she just decided to put the sarong away and stay naked the entire day.  She never put on the sarong again after that and made nudist freinds with whom she could be comfortable interacting with completely naked.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2016 at 11:30 AM

The first time I took my wife to a nudist resort, we weren't married then, it was to one out of town.  She loved it and stripped down immediattely.  We joined our local club and even took a friend with us once.  She loved it as well.  Did meet a friend from outside once.  Didn't know they were nudists.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Thanks for your advice everyone...she is going to pass on it this trip.   Maybe next time!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2015 at 01:11 PM

IF POSSIBLE, TAKE HER TO A COUPLES RESORT.  MY WIFE DIDNT WANT TO BE AROUND A BUNCH OF BARBIES AND THE PEOPLE THERE WERE REAL.  EVERYONE HAD TO BE NUDE SO THERE WERE NO BEACH GAWKERS.  I WAS SCHOCKED HOW MUCH SHE ENJOYED HERSELF

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2015 at 03:16 PM

you could invite a female nudist to visit, but that might not be wise.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2015 at 01:41 PM

I am new to this as well,I took my wife to the nude beach for the firt time and she could not do it.we went back on a weekday and the beach was almost empty and she has been working on it.It takes time for sure,body image has been a big problem for lots of people.Not sure where you live but on the treasure coast of florida the Blind Creek beach is new and not well used,it is a great place to start.

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com