I need Help with my wife First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:03 PM

We are a couple married for 33 years, and we want to have our first experience, I practice nudism at home and sometimes she also practiced, but my wife is not yet determined to be naked in front of others. I need a partner to help us take this step. we are Hispanic and we have a boat to have this experience. we live in Houston, texas.

Jota-Angie

Members Only

• 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2017 at 11:12 AM

Quoting bear2002:

jotamar

If your intention is to be strictly nude then where she does it is of no concern.  If you want her to partake in a little extra curricular activity then go real slow.  It took my wife almost six months of attending nude pool parties before she would even take her top off.  Eventually she became quite comfortable with the nudity.  When the group we were hanging with showed her the fun that can happen at those parties she enjoyed the view but didn't partake.  It took her several more meetings before she even went down on me in front of others.  Now she is enjoying the pleasure of others and really enjoys being watched.

Same here.  Kind of.  It took several nudist trips.  At first she'd go nude but not around crowds; otherwise she was covered up.  That's how I got her to accompany me in the first place: by not having to be naked in front of other people.

Over the course of the following year, we met other nudists, and my wife was impressed by the women who had no hang-ups about socializing completely naked.  Their confidence started rubbing off on her.

And then one day, while wearing her sarong and chatting with a group of women, I noticed that she had untied her sarong and her boobs were hanging out.  Then it was completely untied and she was just sitting on it.  For the first time she was naked in front of a group of people.

A couple more trips after that, and she decided to participate in a pool activity, being naked in front of everyone at the resort. 

Then, since the parking lot was inside the resort, she decided to just get naked in the parking lot and stay naked the entire day.

Then, we did a naked house party where she got naked right at the front door, and she socialized with everyone there, walking around naked and having fun.

So there was a "process" there.  It really started with her not being forced to be naked, and meeting freindly nudist women that helped her get over her inhibitions.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2015 at 07:45 PM

jotamar

If your intention is to be strictly nude then where she does it is of no concern.  If you want her to partake in a little extra curricular activity then go real slow.  It took my wife almost six months of attending nude pool parties before she would even take her top off.  Eventually she became quite comfortable with the nudity.  When the group we were hanging with showed her the fun that can happen at those parties she enjoyed the view but didn't partake.  It took her several more meetings before she even went down on me in front of others.  Now she is enjoying the pleasure of others and really enjoys being watched.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2015 at 03:15 PM

Jota,

Digr has it right.  If you have nudist friends, invite a few for an afternoon/night around the pool; requirement is everyone MUST be nude.  An evening party might be better for her the first time, just a little less anyone can see.

Take it slow and nothing overt.  No "sexy" talk or actions that may make her feel uncomfortable.

I took my GF to Little Beach on Maui, and when we got over the rocks b'twn Big & Little beaches and found a spot on the beach, I stripped totally.  She said, "have you ever done this before"?  I said, "no, but have always wanted to, how about you"?  She stripped off her top, but not her bikini bottom.  Guess what, after 4 hrs., and my "cheeks" getting rather rosey, we picked up and went back to the condo and had a wonderful dinner(I cooked)and then made MAJOR whoopie.

Next morning I asked, "wanna do it again?"  Surprisingly, she said YES.

I am very tactile and happy to be nude anywhere, since I've lost 78 lbs.

OK, I am a show-off since I'm not Mr. Tubby any more.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2015 at 02:08 PM

I attended a nudist resort for the first time in 1998 in Florida after just meeting my current spouse (1st wife died in 1996). When returning to her after trying it, she said she would try it, too. We together attended one in Michigan and the one I returned to in Florida, plus spent time at friends' home. She especially enjoyed not having to lay or sit around in a wet bathing suit. So that might be something (no wet bathing suit) to interest her more.  She was concerned how she would feel there, but found out that others are of all shapes and sizes, etc., so she got used to that right away, too. Just give her the option that, after trying group nudism, she won't be "forced" to go again. Chances are, she will like the freedom. Tell her not to wear jewelry, as that is most times "showing off" to other nudists....

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2014 at 03:25 AM

Nude sailing out in the gulf may be the way to go. Do you need any help/company for this trip. I have experience with sailing and would like the chance to do some nude sailing out in the gulf. The wife has been wanting to take a trip to the ocean too. An offshore boat trip would be a better way for her to see the ocean than standing on a beach somewhere.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2014 at 08:48 AM

You need to have some friends nude come over and spend the day nude with you and your wife will get comfortable with the idea and drop her defenses. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2014 at 09:46 AM

I am like u, and my wife does not mind me being nude at home orr in front of others but she is not ready yet herselfe , my suggestion is not to push the issue eventualy she may join u but dont do it if she is strongly against it , my wife encourages me but is not ready and has no problem with me going to resorts if i want to but she is not ready to take that step yet.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2014 at 07:17 AM

you need to look for nudist couples or females so she will be more comfortable

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com