do your neighbours know youre a nudist? Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 04, 2014 at 05:58 PM

Hi i was wondering how many of your neighbours know of or have seen you while nude? For me,my neighbour Linda a good family friend  has seen me nude at home since a day or two after i started going naked ,her daughter Amanda often pops round as well ,both very used to it. The old couple the otherside have seen me aswell they tell me ,i must be mad being nude all the time,guess they dont get how freeing nudisim is and how it helps you accept yourself for how you look.

• 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2016 at 05:59 AM

I live in an 2 story apartment building with another one across the way. I know my next door neighbor watches me when I am naked. He would walk back and forth to the laundry room. Sometimes I leave the curtains open just a bit so he could see me. The neighbors across the way on the top and bottom floors usually watch me at night when I go to bed. One guy on the bottom floor will watch me with binoculars. I like to put on a little show for them and then turn off the lights and go to sleep.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 10:46 AM

The only house around me that can see into my backyard is the 2 story house across the ally. An a retired couple, have waved at them a few times and they wave back. I am nude all the time in my backyard, so they seem ok with me being nude. Been doing it for years, sometimes I can see her watching me. but they never call the cops on me

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2016 at 11:18 PM

I do not know if any of neighbours have seen me but I was talking with the retired woman across the street. She told me that if I came over to give her time to get dressed before she came to the door. My reply was "no problem as the same applies to me too".

I do occasionally go out the back door at night to put something in the garbage can when I am naked but do not know or care if I have been seen.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2015 at 12:44 PM

My neighbors don't know I am a nudist due to I am on 10 acres and they can't see when I am.  As well as I mow the lawn nude and our house is about 500 feet from the road so it looks like i must be wearing shorts.  I am always nude when my kids are at school and sit in a window.  It is very open and relaxing as well as swimming in the pool feels great when you are nude...freedom!!!  

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2015 at 08:30 PM

I'm pretty sure my neighbor knows.  Making coffee in the early morning with the blinds in the kitchen open allows anyone to see me.  My neighbor directly across from me, him and his wife, spend alot of time at their kitchen sink/window in the mornings.  Didn't take long for me to look out the window and see him naked and her with a t-shirt and panties on for me to figure out that they've noticed me.  He also happens to me my landlord and a great guy.  He's never said a word but if he did, I would tell him the truth and wouldn't hesitate to be naked when he came over for whatever, or him and his wife.  I frankly don't care if they've seen me naked or naked an hard.  It is what it is.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 01:25 AM

I'm not sure my neighbours know I'm a nudist. The ones living closest may suspect something though.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 07:37 PM

Our  neighbourJill who lives oppasite my house know,she popped over to see mum for somthing and i walked in the kitchen ,where she were,naked not knowing she was in there! she sure looked a bit shocked seeing me nude gave ther  a laugh  though  .shes seen me nude alot now

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2014 at 03:48 PM

well. to be honest i have been nude on the backyard plenty of times, never been yelled at, called the police on me or anything like that, so maybe i have been lucky to not been seen or my neightboors dont care, hope is the latest

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2014 at 05:32 AM

We use the back yard spa in the nude. It is semi hidden but i walk through the yard naked so i guess the neighbour behind should have seen us. They have not said anything. But a couple of years ago we would get an annonomous phone call saying "put some clothes on". 

On some occassions i have mowed the yard naked, but the missus shows her disproval, so i do not do it in her presence. I would love to get involved in a nudist community.

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com