Collecting Nudes ... Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 21, 2007 at 01:54 PM

Hello all, my first contribution to the forum, so if this has been asked before, my apologies.
    I recently had some friends visit who I had not seen for a few years, and who did not know my nudist lifestyle. One made a comment in passing, that my home was 'nudes everywhere', and it had not occured to me before, but they were right.
    My large display cabinet houses a collection of Heredities bronzes, with the centrepiece a large sculpture of Lady Godiva. My other cabinet a collection of Carltonware 'Girls', all very much back to nature. The walls have some fine classic Flint nude watercolours, and in the summer lounge naked ivorine nymphs outnumber the plants now by three to one.

I just wondered, does anyone else find their naked vocation taking over their choice of decor ...

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 03:19 PM

I once went into a home on a sales call and there was a lifesized nude painting of the lady of the house on the wall facing the front door. It was definitely an ice breaker.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Why shouldn't we show our love the the most beautiful thing on earth?

I am a figure artist so like you I have canvases everywhere of nudes etc. I used to get coments from people, friends etc but either I am used to their remarks or they are used to my art.

Please dont hide yours, be and do what you want.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 05:53 AM

We don't have a collection such as yours, but we do have a carload of nude photos of ourselves and friends. Most of the collection is digital, so we enjoy viewing on the computer. Prior to getting a digital camera, we took a lot of nude photos and sent them to a lab that specialized in adult photos. None of what we have is shown openly so as not to offend anyone not interested in the nude lifestyle.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com