Shy Nudist/Naturist needs help,advice, info please? DC-Maryland-Virginia Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 04:29 PM

Im a home nudist/naturist and im kinda shy in public and also new to the public nudist/naturist scene. I lived all my life in the D.C. metropolitan area and moved to the Salisbury, Md. area in 2005 about 30 minutes outh from Ocean City, Md. and would like to know if there is anything available for a single gentleman locally or nearby or within driving distance or not far to get too? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shy " Nudist/Naturist" Gentleman

Members Only

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 07:10 AM

hi. nothing to be shy about, I am single guy, nudist and love to show off my body, love to be with other nudist mainly males, and younger guys also. I am bi sexual and have shaved my pubic hair from around my genitals and anal area so like to show that off also. Also some time I get erection and it attracts other males for some friendship and has developed into some oral sex which I did enjoy a lot. Anal sex is possible if both males agree to participate and enjoy our body during the experience. My penis is thick and large so would like others to enjoy that also.¿ let me hear from you anytime. ahhhhhh yesss.

Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com