Looking to meet friends DC-Maryland-Virginia Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 22, 2013 at 05:22 AM

I have been a nudist for years. I always loved the feeling of being naked. The only time i really feel comfortable in my own skin is when that ia all I am in. I have finally decided to not just be a home nudist but to actually reach out to try and find nudist friends to socialize with. If you are in the VA/DC/MD area and would like to chat, hang out or visist events then post up. :)
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 02:24 PM

I was lucky enough to make a weekend trip to avalon last weekend with a friend. Got naked fri and didntget dressed again till sunday. Great campground that is clothing optional and alot more relaxed and fun friendly than other plaves I have been. As fun as it was the only propblem is now I just want to go back. Naked at home just isnt cutting it anymore... LOL
  • View author's info Posted on May 31, 2013 at 08:31 PM

Hi daaupri - I too am looking to find like-minded friends in the area. I live in a top floor apartment so my opportunities to be nude outside have seemed limited so far. I'm originally from California and used to love going to the nude beach near me whenever possible. I've enjoyed driving nude too. Haven't had much chance to check out social nudity since moving east but I hope this site helps to change that.

What kinds of activities have you been thinking to check out?
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com