Are you worried who your kids meet on nudist sites Complaint Box Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 09:40 PM

we were sent a friends request4 days ago,from a young lad of 18years old,who didn
    t
    even mention that he was interested in nudism/natureism at all,all he put in his "about me" section was he liked family sex. Then in his "interest" section he wrote he was into incest,and in his list of friends he had several pictures of what appeared to be very young girls.To my knowledge this practice is still illegal both here in the UK as well as over the pond in USA
    Our question is "How did this profile ever get approved". Needless to say we blocked him straight away.
    I HASTEN TO ADD THAT IT WAS NOT THIS SITE BUT ANOTHER NUDIST SITE and have NOT found anything of similar nature on this site
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 05:35 PM

i'd like to add to what i said before. i've seen on other nudist communities that allow children. in them there is blatant talk of incest and flirtation between older male members and young female members. some of the young girls post erotic pictures of themselves. one girl claiming to be 15 displayed pictures of herself having sex with a clearly older man. i feel it should be reported, but the ASACP won't accept reports from web communities. is there anything that can be done about this?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 01:24 AM

Incest was also mentioned. The site also allows people under 18 to become members. I hardly think it a safe place for them. That website should clean itself up, or not allow kids at all.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com