freedom v's trust Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 01:57 AM

I've not thought this out properly but i wonder if people who insist we and they should be free forget the elemnet of trust that is involved in being free. Trust in one's own self and trust in their environment/ circimstance.
    Maybe the trust of oneself is all that is needed? what do you think?
    I was thinking of it in terms of self expression and sexual expression but it could apply to anything.
    Is freedom linked to trust? Is trust the key?
    hmmmm? sorry if i am being vague, but i have yet to think it through, do you have a view?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2017 at 03:15 PM

Interesting question.

I talk a lot about my wife because she was distrustful when she first started out in nudism.  She was afraid she'd be sexually objectified or made fun of. 

It took meeting other nudists and trusting them when she started letting go of her fears.  When she started feeling she wouldn't be sexually objectified or made fun of, that's when she started getting comfortable being seen naked by other people.  And as her confidence grew she started socializing more and spending a lot more time naked.  She became more free with her nudity, giving friends full body hugs, being more playful and flirtatious; in short being more herself but without clothes on.

So I think the two go together.  As one trusts others more, one trusts oneself more.  And more freedom is achieved.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 08:34 PM

u r so right trust in someone is every thing hun if u cant trust someone its not worth knowing them
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 07:59 PM

You'd be absolutely right in your statements hun.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2009 at 01:14 AM

seems a few of you have read my post but have not made a comment. I suppose in that case i should add a bit more.
    Not sure what to add other than i do htink trust has a lot to do with freedom. I dont think you can be free if you are fearful.
    Your thoughts?
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com