Another summer and the same ole bunch of dune rats Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 18, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Well here we go again, another summer down at point impossible and the same ole dune rats. Have some f***'in respect for those around you. This beach was saved by so many, yet is being destroyed by so few. All those men up in the dunes and hey they are not getting out of the wind, they are blowing each other. How do we know, well we had to pass them with our children. Not even hiding what they were doing. Not once mind you. They're were quite a few. It seems every time we go there, there are more incidents then the last. A free beach isn't an opportunity for you to go hard (pun intended) and just go f***'in nuts up there.
    And before everyone goes off about single guys and shit, most of these blokes have wedding bands on. What to do, what to do? Maybe we should go up there and punch the shit out of them. Would love to go to court with their families watching and say yes your Honor I beat him up while he was sucking another guy off on a clothes optional beach in front of everyone. Or maybe ring the police, tried that, its over before they get there and these rats are gone. Maybe just ring the council and say "hey like the beach, like being nude but for the sake of decent behavior maybe it should be fully clothed so these guys can go and find somewhere else".
    Well I guess there are other places and when people asked us about point possible we can now say yes we know point impossible thats where all the guys go up in the dunes and suck, f**k each other.
    Although the first idea still sounds very appealing.
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2016 at 01:22 AM

This is precisely why I haven't been to a nude beach. Very saddening.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 05:49 PM

Im a married male, and im sick of the dune rats. that a reason my wife wont go there with me.....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2007 at 05:00 PM

Back in 80's at Sunnyside there used to be man who sat at the south side of the beach pretty much where the couples and famlies were. This guy was the one as far I knew who used to set up the volley ball net and get everyone involved and being social. Not everyone liked but his heart was always in the right place. He never seemed to worry too much about the centre or northside of the beach but any guys at the south who where misbehaving where given short shift by him. A man one day walking around in front of families sporting his erection, ended up with a few smacks across the back of the head and a good dunking in the water. Not that I condone violence at all but sometimes swift action has the desired result.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2007 at 07:17 AM

hi take a camera tell them they,ll be photographed and put on lampposts in the local towns! if they start crying about their civil liberties tell them that until they behave civilly they don,t have any!should at least make em think a bit[if they can].
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2007 at 02:33 AM

I just got back from my nudist beach. Today I saw a girl giving a bloke oral sex in a "lean to" tent. Recently a young couple came down on the beach , stripped off and had sex laying on their sides , got dressed and left. Previous to that I saw a man sucking his ladies nipple while she was "pig rooting" as she sat on her towel on the sand. Not all 'single' men are angels.. but then again neither are the 'couples' . Let's keep it all in perspective . We (single men ) should not all be tar-ed with the same brush .
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2007 at 06:13 AM

Hi do you try to take back the beach yourself by confronting these individuals? A lot of effort went into retaining the clothes optional status of the beach. If there are deviants present ask some of the other beach goers to assist in embarrassing them into leaving.
    There is a Victorian Free Beach Association who have regular outings maybe if you tee up with them you could do something to discourage the scum.
    Ian
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2007 at 05:52 PM

Lol hiya guys mmmm i would maybe take a bag of rocks and a slingshot or maybe an electric prod,you might be better off at sunnyside we still get the odd ones but at least they cant get up behind you ,they have to be in the open
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2007 at 02:01 AM

let me know when your going and maybe i can join you. i dont enjoy going alone, so i would be nice to meet up with someone.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2007 at 07:52 PM

Danny we totally agree, it's not the single guys but married guys destroying these beautiful dunes. We can just imagine the conversation, "hey honey just ducking out for some smokes, get the paper be back shortly". MMM smoking something alright. Should really know better. We frequent that beach often over summer. The gay partnered guys are the best. They are perfect gentlemen. Single guys can be a little more "open" so to speak but not when they see kids. BUT married guys, f**k, they are the worst. NO RESPECT.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2007 at 01:42 AM

i couldnt agree more. im a single guy who enjoys the life style, but i get sick of these guys up in the dunes.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Hippiehollowfriends.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com